Friday, January 13, 2012


Well, I feel like an idiot. I've been doing some research and I think the eagles at the dog park are really baby bald eagles and not golden eagles. Oh well, they're still pretty cool.

I went to the chiropractor for the first time ever and had my back cracked. What a weird feeling. I heard my back crack really loud and expected it to hurt but it actually felt good. Apparently I have degenerative discs in my neck and will be going to the chiropractor for a few more visits.

My book, Death's Promise, got accepted to the Premium Catalogue on Smashwords and will be distributed to all the ebook stores and I'm pretty happy about it. I can't wait to see it there. Kayla is pretty excited that the cover she designed is being seen by everyone too. By the way, I found a video from a few years ago of Kayla riverboarding (she was nine then). Hope you like it.s.


No comments:

Post a Comment