Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Okay, I am definitely crazy. It's -40 with the wind chill and my husband and I decided to take the dog to the dog park. She's fine, I mean she is part Newfoundlander part Bernese Mountain Dog, she'd go in the river if it wasn't frozen over. My husband and I, on the other hand, are still trying to thaw out. My other dog is a Shitz Tzu and we left her at home and I don't think she'll look at me for a couple of days now. I tried to explain that it was way too cold for her but I don't think she understands even though she can only stay in the backyard for about two nano seconds.

My book is selling so so but I made the Premium Catalogue on Smashwords and it will be appearing in all the ebook stores within the next few weeks. Hopefully, it will pick up from there. I'm working very hard on my next one. My daughter wants to be a writer and I've been encouraging her to put her work on Smashwords. She's pretty good and I think her stories are worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment