Sunday, December 18, 2011

Well, I've been sitting at my computer for almost two days straight researching all the different ebook publishers and I think I'm pretty certain whom I'm going to go with. Since I don't want to spend a lot of money (my Scottish heritage, I'm cheap), I think I'll go with Smashwords. They sound pretty good. They distribute to almost everyone and if I can figure out how to style my manuscript properly, I'm set. This is where I feel old again though. Thank goodness I have teenagers who can help me with the computer stuff. Trust me, when I was in high school, they still didn't even have the internet. Our school only got three computers when I was in grade twelve and I don't think I ever got to use one.

Hopefully all will go well and my book will be out on ereaders soon. Look for it, it's called Death's Promise. I'll let you know when it's finally published.

Gotta go to the dog park again. It snowed a bit this morning but it's still quite warm. Sheba swam in the river the other day and probably will again. I'll take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment